Friday, April 07, 2006

Japa Girl

"One...take control of me? You're messing with the enemy. Said its 2, it's another trick. Messin with my mind, I wake up. Chase down an empty street. Blindly snap the broken beats. Said it's gone with the dirty trick. It's taken all these days to find ya. I tell you I want you. I say I need you. Friends, take control of me. Stalking cross' the gallery. All these pills got to operate. The colour quits and all invade us. There it goes again. Take me to the edge again. All I got is a dirty trick. I'm chasin down all walls to save ya. I say I want you. I say I need you. I...the blood on my face. I just wanted you near me. I say I want you. I say I need you. I...the blood on my hands. I just wanted you near me" ("Club Foot", Kasabian).

Quero ir para Tokyo. Esse ano. Por causa de "Club Foot", música metropolitana do Kasabian. Porque "Club Foot" merece ser ouvida durante a noite, marcada por passos rápidos e nervosos no meio da multidão, dos letreiros de neon e do trânsito. Não vou esquecer de usar minhas botas de cano alto....

No comments: