Monday, April 17, 2006

Efeito Cebola


Conserve ao menos uns quarenta anos-luz de distância de "Switching Off", do Elbow...
"Last of the men in hats hops off the coil. And a final scene unfolds inside. Deep in the rain of sparks behind his brow. Is a part replayed from a perfect day. Teaching her how to whistle like a boy. Love's first blush. Is this making sense? What am I trying to say? Early evening June. This room and a radio play. This I need to save. I choose my final thoughts today. Switching off with you. All the clocks give in. And the traffic fades. And the insects like a neon choir. The instant fizz. Connection made. And the curtains sigh. In time. With you. You, the only sense the world has ever made. Early evening June. This room and radio play. This I need to save. I choose my final scene today. Switching off. Ran to ground for a while there. But I came off pretty well. You, the only sense the world has ever made. This I need to save. A simple trinket locked away. I choose my final scene today. Switching off with you".
.....ou então reserve um dinheirinho para os lenços de papel.

No comments: