Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Marc Chagall e Sparklehorse

"I could look in your face/ For a thousand years/ It’s like a civil war/ Of pain and of cheer/ But if you was a horse/ I could help you with your chains/ I could ride you through the fields/ By your fiery mane/ May your shade be sweet/ And float upon the lakes/ Where the sun will be/ Made of honey/ I grab diamonds, write you a poem/ 'Cause no one here can save you/ She’s returning to the Earth/ But one day she’ll be silver/ Stars are dying in my chest/ Till I see you again/ She was born with the wings of a hawk/ Where she combs her hair with blood/ May your shade be sweet/ And float upon the lakes/ Where the sun will be/ Made of honey/ May your shade be sweet/ And float upon the lakes/ Where the sun will be/ Made of honey/ May your shade be sweet/ May your shade be sweet/ And float upon the lakes...May your shade be sweet." ("Shade and Honey", Sparklehorse)

1 comment:

nemo said...

i could listen to this song for a thousand years.
...
and look in your chagall face for a thousand years too.
...
sparklekisses